5 Reasons to Choose Accu-Chek Blood Glucose Meter
1. Gentle Lancing Devices
Accu-Chek blood glucose meters come with very gentle lancing devices, Accu-Chek FastClix or Accu-Chek Softclix.
2. Consumables are Easily Available
3. Strips are Stable Until the Expiry Date
Some test strips need to be disposed 3 months or 6 months after first opening. If you cannot finish the bottle of strips within the several months, your cost of strips is indirectly higher. You may refer to the test strip package inserts (the folded piece of paper in the packaging box) for this information.
4. Trusted by Healthcare Professionals
Accu-Chek blood glucose meters are being used in many hospitals in Malaysia due to its accuracy. Accurate test results support doctors making the right clinical decision such as therapy adjustment.
5. Customer Support
Reach out to us for comprehensive customer and product assistance by:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1-800-88-1313
- Walk in:
Roche Diagnostics (M) Sdn Bhd
B-20-1, Level 20, The Ascent, Paradigm,
No.1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Or simply drop off the devices at your preferred retail pharmacy, we will attend to the service call accordingly
We also provide:
- Free meter service check to ensure the meter and test strips are in good condition
- Resourceful support program with exclusive members-only privileges
Get RM20 discount on purchase of the Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose monitoring system.